Glass Rail Standoff with Mounting Plate SS T316 Marine Grade (G1010)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- For use with 1/2" to 27/32" Tempered Monolithic or Tempered Laminated Glass (Do Not Use with Raw or Annealed Glass)
- Thickness 1-1/4". Stainless Steel Sheet: 8" x 4" x 3/8"
- Glass Fabrication: Two 3/4" Diameter Holes Per Fitting
- Spacing: Maximum spacing between fittings depends on use and mounting conditions
- The spacing between Standoffs is 4"
- Note: The rubber on the standoff is Clear. It works as good as the black one.
- Widely used for cable railing project - Steel, concrete, wood, aluminum, etc
- High Grade 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Standard
- The heavy-duty Glass Rail Standoffs are designed to work along with hand or guard railings.
We Also Recommend
Adjustable Standoffs Mount for Glass Railing Signs Advertising Stainless Steel Glass Adapter 1 1/2" Diameter (G1040-200-ADJ)
Sale price $ 2500 $ 25.00
Save $ 11