Square Flat 180 Degree Glass Clamp 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" for 1/2" Glass Stainless Steel 316 Grade Satin Finish (G1300)
- GLASS CLAMPS: Glass Clamp used to connect two glasses together. Satin Finish. Size 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/2" (H x L x D). Glass to Glass clamp
- These clamps can be installed indoors or outdoors on any post or wall material that can be screwed or bolted. The post needs to be flat.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: 316 Stainless Steel Marine Grade for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. Rustproof, Waterproof, Weatherproof and Heat-resisted, Not Easy to Damage.
- ADJUSTABLE: It's Suitable for 1/2" (0.5") . Thickness of Glass With The Rubber Layers and Screws included.
- SAFE: The Rubber Gasket Can Be Stably and Safely Secured To Fixing in The Glass. Good Ideal for Fixing Glass of Balustrade, Staircase, Handrail, Etc. Used on Glass Railing, Deck Railing and more.
Any questions? Please call us at (818) 678-9250. Hablamos Español.
We Also Recommend
Adjustable Standoffs Mount for Glass Railing Adapter 2" Dia (G1040-200-ADJ)
Solid Standoffs Mount for Glass Railing Adapter 2" Dia with screw (G1040-200-FIX)
Glass Rail Standoff with Mounting Plate SS T316 Marine Grade (G1010)
Stainless Steel 316 Adjustable 90 to 180 Degree 1/2" Glass to 1/2" Glass Clamp Railing (G1200)