Glass Rail Standoff with Mounting Plate SS T316 Marine Grade (G1010)
- For use with 1/2" to 27/32" Tempered Monolithic or Tempered Laminated Glass (Do Not Use with Raw or Annealed Glass)
- Glass Fabrication: Two 3/4" Diameter Holes Per Fitting
- Spacing: Maximum spacing between fittings depends on use and mounting conditions
- The spacing between Standoffs is 4"
- Good for glass thickness of 1/2" ~ 1-1/4". Stainless Steel Sheet: 8" x 4" x 3/8"
- Widely used for cable railing project - Steel, concrete, wood, aluminum,etc
- High Grade 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Standard
- The heavy-duty Glass Rail Standoffs are designed to work along with hand or guard railings.
We Also Recommend
Shemonico Stainless Steel Glass Clamp Glass Spigot Pool Fence Balustrade Railing Post for Balcony Garden Deck Brushed 2205 (G1100)
Stainless Steel 316 Grade Square Flat Post Glass Clamp 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" for 3/8" or 1/2" Glass Satin Finish (G1080)
Stainless Steel Glass Mount Handrail Bracket for 1 1/2" Round or Square Tube Satin Finish T316 Marine Grade (G1020)
Flat End Cap For Rectangular Square Tube 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" T316 Satin Finish (G1100-150-150)