Glass Rail Standoff with Mounting Plate SS T316 Marine Grade (G1010)
- For use with 1/2" to 27/32" Tempered Monolithic or Tempered Laminated Glass (Do Not Use with Raw or Annealed Glass)
- Glass Fabrication: Two 3/4" Diameter Holes Per Fitting
- Spacing: Maximum spacing between fittings depends on use and mounting conditions
- The spacing between Standoffs is 4"
- Good for glass thickness of 1/2" ~ 1-1/4". Stainless Steel Sheet: 8" x 4" x 3/8"
- Widely used for cable railing project - Steel, concrete, wood, aluminum,etc
- High Grade 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Standard
- The heavy-duty Glass Rail Standoffs are designed to work along with hand or guard railings.
We Also Recommend
Stainless Steel Glass Mount Handrail Bracket for 1 1/2" Round or Square Tube Satin Finish T316 Marine Grade (G1020)
Standoffs Mount for Signs Wall Advertising Stainless Steel Glass Adapter with Screws 1 1/2" Diameter (G1040)
Anodized Aluminum Glass Channel 118" Long (G1005)
Stainless steel cap rail for glass rail 10 ft (G1015)