Glass Rail Standoff with Mounting Plate SS T316 Marine Grade (G1010)
- For use with 1/2" to 27/32" Tempered Monolithic or Tempered Laminated Glass (Do Not Use with Raw or Annealed Glass)
- Thickness 1-1/4". Stainless Steel Sheet: 8" x 4" x 3/8"
- Glass Fabrication: Two 3/4" Diameter Holes Per Fitting
- Spacing: Maximum spacing between fittings depends on use and mounting conditions
- The spacing between Standoffs is 4"
- Note: The rubber on the standoff is Clear. It works as good as the black one.
- Widely used for cable railing project - Steel, concrete, wood, aluminum, etc
- High Grade 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Standard
- The heavy-duty Glass Rail Standoffs are designed to work along with hand or guard railings.
We Also Recommend
Shemonico Stainless Steel Glass Clamp Glass Spigot Pool Fence Balustrade Railing Post for Balcony Garden Deck AISI316 (G1100)
Adjustable Standoffs Mount for Glass Railing Signs Advertising Stainless Steel Glass Adapter 1 1/2" Diameter (G1040-200-ADJ)
Standoffs Mount for Glass Railing Wall Stainless Steel Glass Adapter 2" Diameter (G1040-200-FIX)
Stainless Steel 316 Grade Square Flat Post Glass Clamp 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" for 3/8" or 1/2" Glass Satin Finish (G1080)