Glass Rail Standoff with Mounting Plate SS T316 Marine Grade (G1010)
- For use with 1/2" to 27/32" Tempered Monolithic or Tempered Laminated Glass (Do Not Use with Raw or Annealed Glass)
- Glass Fabrication: Two 3/4" Diameter Holes Per Fitting
- Spacing: Maximum spacing between fittings depends on use and mounting conditions
- The spacing between Standoffs is 4"
- Good for glass thickness of 1/2" ~ 1-1/4". Stainless Steel Sheet: 8" x 4" x 3/8"
- Widely used for cable railing project - Steel, concrete, wood, aluminum,etc
- High Grade 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Standard
- The heavy-duty Glass Rail Standoffs are designed to work along with hand or guard railings.
We Also Recommend
Stainless Steel Glass Mount Handrail Bracket for 1 1/2" Round or Square Tube Satin Finish T316 Marine Grade (G1020)
Flat End Cap For Rectangular Square Tube 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" T316 Satin Finish (G1100-150-150)
90 Degree Horizontal Corner Elbow for 1-1/2" Square Glass Cap Railing T316 (G1110-150-150)
Square Connector for 1-1/2" Square Cap Railing Slot Tube Stainless Steel T316 (G1120-150-150)